Water injection/Humidity

       So, I'm guessing the answer to my original question is, Yes, the
Scout runs hotter on humid days. The air is denser with water and the
water is already in a vapor state and unable to cool the engine down. The
water injection uses liquid water going to a gas, Just like sweating. We
release water it evaporates taking heat with it. Does this sound correct?

George H
72 Scout II
345

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]