"Glassic"

IH Digesters,

This is probably not the best time to ask this question, what with all the
"heavy hitters" en route to Springfield, but here goes anyway.
I read in the Historic Scout Highlights on Jim Weed's page that in 1966
several hundred Scout 800 chassis were bought by a manufacturer in Florida.
These were used to produce a reproduction of a 1931 Ford Model A Deluxe
Phaeton called the "Glassic" (probably because it was a fiberglass body).
Have any of you ever seen one of these vehicles? Do any still exist? I'd love
to see one of these cars.

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80
rlireland@domain.elided