Re: Johns Jeep GC, mine too

Andrew wrote:
> How many SUV's out there have solid front axles, V-8 power, full time 4WD, all the "goodies" CD, power seats, windows, locks, mirrors, (heated mirrors too !) alarm, "engine management console display centers", CUP HOLDERS, etc, etc plus climb walls???
>   With my BFG A/T 's  it'll go right up the hills back at the quarry and through shallow creeks with ease. All this in 90 degree heat with the air on and my CD player playing away !
>    I'm spoiled.
> c-ya, Andrew Thomas
> '69 1200 4X4
Andrew-

The old saying, "If you have to ask, you'll never know!" comes to mind
here!  Heated Mirrors?!?!?  Half of us don't even have heated trucks!!!
Engine management console display centers?  What????  Most of us can't
even say that without the lisp from our missing front teeth, or extreme
buck teeth!!!
The only redeeming quality in your entire entry was the one line near
the end that simply said:

	"'69 1200 4X4"

This shows me that there is hope for you yet!  Now how you have to start
thinking is like this, "If I sold off this Grand Cherokee, honey, think
of how many IH's I could have in the yard!!!"  If your beautiful,
blonde, "baby-cheeked" girl agrees to that, then you know you have a
winner!!!  And then you would no longer be derided by we IH peers of
yours!

Have a great time at nationals, no matter what they say about your GC!

Michael