Johns Jeep GC, mine too

Hey guys,
  What's with picking on Johns Jeep GC?
I also have a '96 Jeep Grand Cherokee V-8 Full time 4WD.  I know it's no IH, but think about this...
How many SUV's out there have solid front axles, V-8 power, full time 4WD, all the "goodies" CD, power seats, windows, locks, mirrors, (heated mirrors too !) alarm, "engine management console display centers", CUP HOLDERS, etc, etc plus climb walls???
  With my BFG A/T 's  it'll go right up the hills back at the quarry and through shallow creeks with ease. All this in 90 degree heat with the air on and my CD player playing away !
   I'm spoiled.
c-ya, Andrew Thomas
'69 1200 4X4
ps> take it easy on the GC's. In a world of overgrown 4WD station wagons the Grand Cherokees are the real deal.
 I have had my say.