Re: Water Injection

In a message dated 9/9/98 11:18:55 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
hofs@domain.elided writes:

<< Until a few years ago, Edelbrock was still making a water injection
 device. I had one on my Scout and it worked very well. I removed it when
 I put on my Holley Pro-jection because I thought at the time that I
 didn't need it anymore. I should have kept it.  >>

Are you saying that Edelbrock doesn't make the system anymore?  I was planning
on using one of theirs on the Travelette eventually.

Jerry Muncie