Nationals late additions

Hello ihc digest friends!

  I seem to have been a week or two, or three behind reading my digest's since
the summer began.  Anyway I have been determined to catch-up here, and have
found a few things that I probably should address sometime soon.

   But the real reason for this post is because I thought that I would be
unable to make it to the nationals, but I was able to make arrangements to go
at the last minute, so Rose,and I will be heading for springfield afterall.
At this time I am not sure what route we will take.  It will either be heading
east on I-80 from Lincoln,NE, or heading south thru Kansas City, MO then east
on I-70

 Eldon & Rose McFarling
email:  EldonMcf@domain.elided
Driving:  White 1980 Diesel Scout
Look for:  E=whiskers, still have the ponytail
              R=the better looking half
Arriving: Late thursday, or friday morning
Where Stay:  camping, not sure where yet

   Also, another digest friend, Jim Shepherd from Evergreen, CO will be
heading to Springfield with his neat project truck, a 1986 S series with a
camper built on the back of it.  Jim is currently on the road in Ann Arbor
Michigan, and will be heading for Springfield on Friday morning.

 Jim & Pat Shepherd
email:   beltguy@domain.elided
Driving:  White 1986 S series truck, with house on back
Look for:
Arriving:  Friday morning
Where Stay: Clark county fairgrounds

   I just added a page of RMIHR pictures to my web page.  there is a pic of
the Scout that we will be driving, and also a pic of Jim's truck there too.
there is also a link to an article about Jim's work with blower belts that is
very interesting.  Check it out at:

  RMIHR 98 page  http://members.aol.com/EldonMcf/rmihr98.html

  US Nationals article   http://www.usnationals.com/news/USN_199808260841.asp

   Hope to see you all in Springfield!!!