Remote solenoid, more info

  Finally got to my local NAPA.  Checked their solenoid book.  (Isn't it
nice to go to an auto parts store with picture books instead of that
discount store computer,  What vehicle is it?  What engine?  Transmission?
A/C or not?  Blah, blah, blah?)

  ST79 is on order, arriving tomorrow.  This one has the manual pushbutton
override.  Around $29.  As John H said "that would be elegant" or something
to that effect.  And as Darrel K observed, the Scout thieves will love it.

  So, what I'll have is a permanently mounted remote starter switch,
conveniently mounted on the firewall.   How many times have you wished you
could jog the starter without using the ignition switch or hooking up a
remote start switch?

Doug, (thinking more about the hood lock)