Lockers/Open Diffs

>An open differential is actually the great "torque equalizer".  Torque will
>always remain precisely EQUAL on both shafts.  Unfortunately, in the
>one-tire-airborne case above, they will be equal at nearly ZERO.

So, if I had individual E-brake cables/pedals, I could crank the brakes on
the wheel in the air and apply the torque to the other wheel, right?
Hmmm...

Leaving on vacation in about an hour, but I hope to have mucho good
digest reading waiting in my inbox when I get back.  Lots of minute by
minute reports of the Nats...I'll be gone for a week and a half, how
am I going to live without my daily dose of IHC Digest?

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup

p.s.: I hope that Richard's request for legal help works out!!!