Re: Decal glue removal with Peanut Butter

PB as a solvent is not that far out.  Many "tropical" oils have similar
properties.  At the IH Western Regionals this past April I had just
slathered some sunblock lotion on my arms, and then cradled my 34 oz
filling-station coffee mug between my bare (oily) arm and my side, in order
to write in a clipboard for a sec.

The sunblock lotion had immediately begun to dissolve the painted logo from
the side of the mug, leaving a mirror image on my arm.  Wouldn't wash off
for anything in the restrooms . . . until I decided to try more sunblock.
Came right off.  Go figger

Bill Thebert