Re: I forgot

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:41:28 -0700 Terry Rust <trust@domain.elided> writes:
>One other question I meant to ask was about sliding rear windows for an
800
>HT. I'd seen an 800 with some pretty nice looking ones and went to look
at
>an Aristocrat that has sliders in the back that is at The Scoutmaster to
>see about swapping tops. I doubt I'll be doing that, the other top is
not
>as nice as Speedy's and the sliding windows are not what i remembered
>seeing before, plus I seem to remember them being a different shape.
>Anyway, does anyone know of a good replacement rear window (side
windows)
>for an 800 that opens in some way?

I think that if you compare them closely, you will note that the
Aristocrat (and all 800A and B's) have larger windows than your 800.
There was not a sliding or otherwise opening rear window on the 800, so
if you find something, it will have to be something that is not original
equipment.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]