window replacement

Well everyone,

I finally found the easiest way to put the window in my Travelall.  My
neighbor used to own a body shop and can do these things alot easier
than I can, alls that I I had to do was trade him some labor and tractor
work.  I could do it myself but I HATE doing that kind of work to my
vehicles, I'd rather work on the drive train, at least you can get real
satisfaction out of those improvements.
Now when I get it back I'll fix the turn signals and brake lights then
take it out for a towing test with one of those trailers that carry
cement.  Should be no problem, I think it would pull the house off the
foundation I just do not have a chain long enough to go around it and
try.:-)

Gary Ciraulo
<twoblackdiamond@domain.elided>
*  1962 T'all  *

P.S.  To those of you watching movies with Internationals in them, the
cabover in Terminator that blows up Arnold Shwartznegger is an
Iternational.  Just thought I would pass that along.