Re: Tom M. and his adventures

>>throttle, and it was raining... burst the high pressure line.. for
>
>Tommy,
>You are certainly your e-mail daddy's boy. Burst the power steering hose
>in the rain, just like I did, but you were one day later.

*smile*  I guess I should point out that the "rain" was p/s fluid... I
didn't get to wait 'till it smoked... w/ the hood off, I got it right in the
windshield!  Luckily, the only rain this weekend was just a few sprinkles at
dinner time last night..

>Glad you got your welder, now you can quit moping around about needing it

*smile*  You betcha!  Look out!

>I had a MIG welder for sheet metal and such, but most of the time the
>stainless steel sticks do a great job for me. I guess that really, when I

Well, one of these days my new step-dad will be bringing his 40'
semi-trailer home from South Dakota... with all of his tools (lots of fun
stuff)... including his MIG welder.  MIG for sheet, and the stick for the
big stuff... oh, and he has a torch as well.. for everything else. :)

-Tom