window replacement

Hello all,

It has been a while and I have finally found time to start working on my
T'all.  If you do not mind I need to pull on the lists experience,
expertise, and knowledge.  Any way I went out to replace the drivers
side window glass and the seals and the wing vent.  My question is, how
do I get the wing window doo-hicky out?  On the new one it appears that
I will have to unscrew it in four places behind the rubber seal, I'am
not positive about this though.  I really do not want to brake anything
to find out.  If I do have to unscrew it from behind the rubber how is
the best way to get this rubber out?

Gary Ciraulo
<twoblackdiamond@domain.elided>
*  1962 T'all  *

P.S.  I hope everyone that is going to the Nationals has a really good
time, also Happy B-day to whoever it was that is turning 21(sorry I cant
find your name), I toast this ice cold Corona to ya!