FrontWheelNuts

Scout2 front axles ends.  There are large hex nuts, a number of
different washer styles and a "hex key lockable type of locking nut
with round outside".  I want to make sure my front wheels do not fall
off.  It seems impossible to peen over the largest locking washer (no
room).  Which type of locking do I use: large tabbed washer, small
tabbed washer or small swiss-cheese washer?  Seems the auto-lock hub
style unscrews the locking outer large hex nut and the wheel wobbles.
I can drive about two miles before this is a problem but it is a bit
of a pain to remember retightening the nuts every time I move it.
How are your front wheels (4WD) held on?  Mark