Nats arrival/ Dans drooling

Hey guys,
  I'll be down to Springfield on the 12th only. I want to see the action taking place at the "4X4 farm" at I think 5 pm. So I figured I'd get to the fairgrounds
between 12noon and 1 pm. That way I would have enough time to check out all the IH's & vendors etc.  Since I won't be arriving till noon or so will I miss anything important that is taking place in the morning???  I can always get there earlier if I need too. Just trying to plan my day, that's all.
  Also, My friend will be joining me. ( Don't worry Dan, Blond babe is still coming. That way you don't have to drool on my friend.) So if you see a blond babe hanging out with 2 guys... I'm the good looking one :)  I'm also the one with enough style to wear an IH shirt.
  By the way, blond babe and I don't invite my friend to join us for everything :o
c-ya, Andrew Thomas
'69 IH 1200 4X4