Nationals, regrets

Looks like my trip to the nationals will have to happen next year...too
much work at work....I need to take a week off to make this trip properly
without getting too hurried.  I appreciate all the info you people sent to
me regarding it, and I will miss the opportunity to meet you as well...

next time....

Jason and Maria Colavecchia
1979 IH Scout II,  V304, modifications ongoing
1969 IH 1210D Travelall 3/4 ton, V345,  restoring slowly