Hey Al,

Boy this sure sound like a master cylinder leak or a very low master
cylinder.  Does the pedal bottom out when sitting at the light? Usually
the light comes on when the switch in the master cylinder is triggered.
That is what i would check first.

If it is the booster, I got mine rebuilt for about $120 i think.  I
believe that someone on the digest rebuilt their own booster. I don't
recall if any special tools were required.

#1 question. On my front disk brakes, the inner pad clunks pretty bad.
When I looked at the manual, I found that I don't have the anti rattle
clips. Does anyone have the antirattle clips or know where I can get em?

#2 question I'm FINALLY getting my a/c finished up. The valve on the
suction side seems to be pretty rusty inside. Is there anyway to clean it
up (rust converter?) The minimum wager at Chiefs didn't know of any
product that would work. Except Berrymans, and that would only clean it
up.  The guy at the A/C shop said that I wouldn't have any problem
reusing the valve as is.  He said the reciever/dryer would catch any rust
that came off the valve. Sheesh, I didn't go to all the trouble to
disassemble the whole system just to have it plugged up by rust.

Would any of the scout specialty shops have the valve?

Ken

So is the a/c shop guy right? or should I go track down a replacement
valve?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]