Re: White Smoke

Bryan,

I don't know how to measure how big the cloud should be, but it should
stop after a few seconds.  It's kind of a nice puff.  I suspect the leak
is to be sure the oil on the exhaust valve doesn't coke from the residual
heat when the engine is shut off.  The seals in general will cause better
lubrication to the valve stems, than the umbrellas which will keep them
dryer.  All part of the game if you want it to go 1,000,000 miles.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776