Re: Help with overheating scout!!!!?!??!!!!

In a brilliant stroke of genius, XxFWMxx@domain.elided blurted out:

>I checked the radaitor cap
>and it was cold....what's up with that? Does anyone know what could be the
>problem? Any help would be greatly apprecitated. Please reply to

Matt,

Your thermostat is in dire need of immediate replacement.  It's either not
opening at all, or is opening very little.

Have fun,

John
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model