Hey John tell me about the Bon Ami !!!

Bon Ami & rings???   I need to hear this.

I do know that mixed with water Bon Ami is really good for scrubbing all the bugs, etc. off of a windshield  :)
You know what they say... Hasn't scratched yet !

By the way, After your reply I feel much better.  I figured that was the case anyway, I just like hearing it from an IH guru like yourself.  I still don't get the lifter tick though. It's not bad, but it's there. Other than that it runs really good!
thanks again,
Andrew Thomas
'69 IH 1200 4X4
345, 4 speed, 4:10s