Parking for Ugly Trucks

"Display only" is for those of use too embarrassed by our lack of preparation to waste a judge's time looking at our truck, but it still costs the $35.

Otherwise, you have to pay normal parking and admission (don't know what that costs) and you can't park with the rest of us.

Other reasons for the Dan/Jeff-type truck owners to blow the money:
-if you're sure you're going, you can enter early, only spend $30, and get the special exhibitors T-shirt.
-Can come and go as you please, don't know how the parking works, but the exhibitors entrance has a much shorter line.
-Get an exhibitors package... has some stickers and magazines and stuff.  Street value about $0.18, but for an IHCaholic it's like a bag of candy.
-Also in the package is a "people's choice" form, where you get to vote for best paint, best engine, best undercarriage, favorite overall truck, etc.  Maybe they'll add the Ugly Truck to this form.

BTW, the judges are IH fanatics, too, and would probably be just as happy sitting around shooting the breeze as looking over everybody's trucks in minute detail, so please don't enter your truck in a class unless it's half-decent.  <blush... I forgot to downgrade my entry last year for the WM, I didn't even have the rear carpet in, didn't wash it, didn't get anything I planned to do even half done for the show...  I came in 2nd out of 2, of course.. hope no judges thought I was being an a-hole...>.

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**