Camping at Nationals

Well,
	I called the Clark County Fairgrounds for info on camping.
They have plenty of sites available as of today.
Checkin is possible Thursday between 2 and 6 pm, or pre register and get a
pass sent out beforehand.
No open fires.  What fun is camping without a campfire?!?!
No Alcohol, at all....(druel)!  When I asked about it the lady said "Yuck!
na-uh".
Sooo, They (the flier) listed a couple of local campgrounds, and I will
call around to them for info.

	I will ask again if anyone else is planning to go camping, I'd rather
be in the same place as someone else if at all possible.  At least we could
share a fire while BS-ing about IHs over a couple of beers of choice. Even
if your beer of choice is Miller Lite, Gary!;)

Jeff T