Re: nationals, awards, registration, etc.

Jeff:

Parking in the display area at the Nationals is pretty much random.
There's never been much of an attempt to segregate vehicles by classes.
Too much "coming & going", I guess.

Moreover, I'm not even sure that there *is* an "Ugliest Truck" award at the
Nationals.  At least, I don't recall ever seeing one being awarded in past
years.

John Glancy, however, is probably the very *most* generous when it comes to
giving out trophies and awards.  He has numerous "honorable mention"
awards, and he certainly has the ability to create a special award "on the
fly", for he's done this on several occasions in the past.

I would suggest writing or phoning John & asking about this particular
award.  I'm reasonably confident, however, that a truck must be registered
in order to be eligible to receive any trophies/awards.  It makes a certain
sense, since the awards are one of the greatest expenses in putting on a
show.

Bill Thebert