Re: SUV?

On Wed, 2 Sep 1998 01:27:59 +0000 alice@domain.elided writes:
>To Those In The Know:
>Is an "SUV" the same as a "Ute"?
>mark

Close.  To me a Ute is the Australian pickups that tend to be something
like an El Camino with a club cab and our present club cab pickups are
getting close to the concept  These could be included in a broad
definition of Sport Utility Vehicle, but this generally seems to mean
something like the 4WD's with a full cab.

At least, that's my definition of the terms

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]