Original Text
From: "Tom Mandera" <tsm1@domain.elided>, on 8/31/98 1:45 PM:
>	I dont believe the 2110 has a power valve, and its definately not
>adjustable, unless you are speaking of the accelerator pump, then I agree.
>Jeff T

I was talking of the Accelerator Pump / Power Valve (I think they're the
same item I'm talking about)

Designed to boost some extra fuel into the carb throats when you jump from
idle to WOT (or make a large change in throttle position).

I think it is adjustable on the 2210 (2110?) with arm changes or
something... FAIK, on my 2300, I need to just change it out with a larger
unit to give it more fuel with the squirt.

-Tom