800 Question

I've got a line on a Scout 800 that I might get.  However, I'm trying to
determine what kind it is.  Here's what I have seen on the vehicle.

1. On the door, it is listed as an 800A, built 8/70 -- but 800As were
supposed to have stop being built in July '70.

2. On the same tag, the HPs are 180/193 @ 4400 -- what kind of engine is
that?  On the inside of the hood, it's got a listing of the IH engines from
the 196 to the 392.  304 is circled.  But from what I've read about the
horsepower output, the 304 doesn't have that much horsepower.  Those results
are closer to the 392.  BTW, I did feebly attempt to find the stamped tab on
the engine, but for a first-time looker, I had no luck.

3. On the dash, it says "800A."  So, by now you have to think that it's an
800A, right?  Well, it's got rectangular side lights like an 800B.

Finally, did the Aristocrat have any kind of special insignia on the side
fenders?  There's a logo on there just under and forward from the Scout logo
that looks like a "V".  I'm just wondering if it might be an Aristocrat from
all the strangeness here or if it was some kind of V-8 insignia and all
that's left is the V.

For you guys that can read the VIN like a dinner menu, here it is...
782824C419493

Any help is appreciated.  I'm probably going to go ahead and get it, but I'd
like to know what exactly I'm getting.

Bryan
'61 & '62 Scout 80s