Micheals Problem

   Say,  I have a stock 2bbl from 1977 Scout 345 that worked great when I
last used it.(I replaced it with a 4bbl)  If you want it to try I'll send
it to you.  If it works keep it and send me the problem carb.  If it
doesn't work for you send it back.
    When I was looking over the 4bbl manifold before installation one of
the soft plugs on the underside of the intake manifold had a small hole
caused by rust.  You've checked all the normal stuff, I guess we have to
think of the bizarre stuff.
     Another thought check the engine to body ground, maybe add an engine
to body ground.
     I feel like were just grabbing at straws.

Rik DesJardin
RikOFWA@domain.elided

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]