70 Travelall 1100 4X4
392 gas engine
4 barrel carb
4 speed tranny
power steering
power brakes
interior is in pretty good shape
exterier is in pretty good shape
tires in good shape (265 75 R15 *which is a 31" I think)
Springs are in good shape which sit on top the axles (for those who care)
and there is defentally room for something bigger.
hubcaps in good shape *grin*

I was going to restore the thing, so I got everything I need - another gas
tank (it has dual tanks) the tailgate and spare tire cover, rear window
sliders.  Pretty much everything you need to fix it up.

I also got 8 extra tires for it, and 4 extra wheels.
it also has a very stout reciever hitch

I am sure that there is some things I forgot but if you have quetions -
just ask.

$1487 or best offer

I am live in Broomfield Colorado :)

my phone number is 303-466-6987