Re: Hammerite paint

For those of you who don't know, the "Eastwood Co." has the Hammerite
paint(8 colors $6.99ea or 2 or more at $6.50) they have a ton of other
cool stuff no truck guy can live without from neato metal fabricating
tools to rust eating acid (Im going through a bunch of that rust eater
on my '54 T/All's surface rust) I think you can get the catalog from
them on line at   <  www.eastwoodco.com  >  or call them 1
800-345-1178                             Your pal, Gordon