Scout shackle inversion

Limiting straps might do it.  hmmm...

Re. driveshaft -
The weight of the axle, and breaking in the springs will both lead to
increased droop.  So your problem will get worse, not better.

Check the angle of the front axle.  Maybe it's pointed down too much?
But you (were) still installing.  Are the u-bolts seated? U-Bolt plates bent?

I have the same lift and had to remove the zerk from the upper (t/case)
u-joint. (Actually I removed the broken remains.)  So mine is at maximum angle.

Bob
77 Scout II
LIOR