Re. Nationals

I'll be at the Nationals with out my scout as it is in no condition to go
to the corner drug store much less springfield, Ohio.  my dad and I will
probably be there for at least one of the days.  I'll be the short quiet
fellow marveling at the scouts with actuall bodies.  I have actually never
seen a scout with a complete body in real life.  I have seen pictures and
by looking at the remains of my scout I have a fairly good idea of what
one should look like.  see you there.

Nate Campbell owner of the 1976 soon to be Woodie Scout II
         ,     Traverse City, MI ________
   '76 SII with the        Scout II Woodie (end goal)
    the top off and the doors
 the sidewalls and seats removed