Re: Nationals Camping

>I may sleep
>in the truck.  Is there "official" camping there as opposed to
>"sleeping inthe parking lot"?

"On-Site camping (with electrical hookups) is available on the Clark
County Fairgrounds at a cost of $20 per night (withor without electric).
Showers are avaiable at the Fairgrounds for your convenience.  Phone
937-376-0111 for reservations or make arrangements at the show office
before 5 pm."

>From what I remember, it's nothing fancy, but it is a nice grassy area.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]