Nationals

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:47:59 -0400
From: Tom and Amanda Lang <rustnrot@domain.elided>
Subject: Nationals Roll Call

I, Thomas J. Lang, aka rustnrot, will be attending the Nationals.

I intend to be there by Thursday evening, the 10th, but I have to leave
early Sunday morning the 13th to return.  I'll be driving a silver, with
topper, 1993 Ford F250 7.3L turbo-diesel, extended cab, GA license plate.

My wife will not be attending as originally planned; therefore, I may sleep
in the truck.  Is there "official" camping there as opposed to "sleeping in
the parking lot"?

I don't intend to spend my time trying to sell any parts there, but I a few
extra parts that I have that come to mind that I could bring if any of
ya'll speak for 'em ahead of time is as follows:

*Matching front bench (one side folds forward) and rear Scout II seats.
Blue Cloth.  Good condition. $75 all.
*A "gold box" of unknown condition. (FTGH)
*Regular ol' Scout II hubcaps (nearly two sets worth, I believe)  Good
condition. $5 ea. hubcap.
*Drums and associated backing plates off '72 Scout.  Drums good condition.
WHO WANTS TO HELP ME CELEBRATE MY 21ST BIRTHDAY AT THE NATIONALS???  Yup that's right, Sept. 12 is my birthday, and I'll be at the Nationals.  Look for a 1967 Scout 800 with a white full top, gray primer front half and red back half and a definite lack of lower quarter panels!  Oh yeah, I'm also 6-6" and  skinny, so it sholdn't be too hard to spot me (drunk guy!)

Hope to see most of you there.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/2512/

Now MailCity offers forwarding so you can check your MailCity messages and other e-mail all in one place.  Go to http://www.mailcity.com