Historical '67 T'all

Well, it's mine. That "sight-unseen" travellall that was in the auction is now
mine. And boy does it need work. Been sitting for 10 years. Some surface rust
and ratty interior, but don't know too much more about it because the one look
i had was brief.

But get this, I bought it from the LA County Natural History Museum. And
painted on both sides are sweet logos reading "National Geographic Society."
The paper work refers to it as the "Baja Bomb." This thing was a total
expedition vehicle.

Any and all advice on getting the thing up and running is appreciated (sources
for manuals, parts, etc.). If you're in LA and got a second to help me out and
take a look at it, let me know. And, hey, if anyone has a library of old
National Geo magazines I bet it is in one of them somewhere!

thanks,
-Brendan

*********
'74 Scout II