Re: BULKHEAD and iginition

In a brilliant stroke of genius, M Edler <m.m.adler@domain.elided> blurted out:

>Also I want to do a pertronix ignition kit any thoughts or
>recommendations?

Matt,

I'll show my ignorance by stating outright that I'm not sure what sort of
distributor you have in that older Scout.  If it's a Holley like the later
Scout II's, then no problem, you'd need Pertronix part number 1482 a four
cylinder engine or 1481 for a V8.  Outside of that, I can't help you.  The
telephone number for Pertronix is 909-599-5955.  The Ignitor can be
purchased from Northern Auto Parts (www.naparts.com).

John
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model