Re: Hot Stuff's "Roll-Bar"

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:17:46 -0400 Tom and Amanda Lang
<rustnrot@domain.elided> writes:

>Ultimately, my plan is to install the Terra top, change out windows (not
>the entire door) and have a fabric or similar "bulkhead" I can snap in
and
>out.

FYI, I think the metal bulkheads are available for $50 or less and
because of their wedge shape, they will stay put when you push them into
place, but can be popped out if you want to remove it.  This would
probably make the top a little more solid--I'd be a bit afraid of
cracking it if it only rests on the edges behind the door and drive it
that way for a long time.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]