Hot Stuff's "Roll-Bar"

This weekend I scored a Terra top, bulkhead, and doors (containing windows
with the back corner curved) for my '72 258/2wd/727/RHD that came from the
factory without a rear seat.  I've been thinking about a roll-bar.  It
appears that the "standard" roll-bar as sold by the Scout vendors will
*not* work.  In looking at Jerry Muncies's "Hot Stuff" pictures, it appears
that the roll bar is a specially fabricated item.

Ultimately, my plan is to install the Terra top, change out windows (not
the entire door) and have a fabric or similar "bulkhead" I can snap in and
out.  Also wanna have provisions for a full-length soft top (modified to
fit the "curve" of the rear window corners).  Anyway, does Jerry or anyone
know if a vendor-bought soft top will fit *over* the "Hot Stuff" type of
roll-bar?  (BTW, I do not plan to fit a rear seat, but curiously enuf it
appears that if one were to have a rear-seat it would "fold-up" into the
space behind the front seats when going around with the Terra top on and
the "bulkhead" installed.

And lastly, it *would* be nice to have to have shoulder harnesses, but if
attached to the roll-bar how would I "snake" them into the passenger
compartment?

Jerry, any comment?

Tom Mandera, what else is this plan lacking?

Thanks, Tom Lang

"If Rocky the Flying Squirrel had gotten e-mail from a flounder instead of
fan mail from a flounder, would the Cold War have been web-based?"   -T.
Lang, circa 1998