Re: TravelAll Stuff Continued -

     Scot,

        For the spring bushings, you need 1974 Dodge D200 3/4T 4x4 spring
     bushings,and you'll have to remove the shoulders as IH uses no
     shoulders on their bushings, they may fit with the Dodge ones as the
     shoulders are 1/8".

        Nearly impossible to convert to a manual motor unless you can find
     a 1973 Suburban with a rear manual gate donor assembly.

        If the window works at all with the motor, then it's ok.  If it
     goes up and down, then there is a motor in it.  It sounds like the
     tracks and rails inside are dirty.  Take the interior panel off from
     the inside while the window is up, and lube everything that looks like
     it moves.  I use Lithium grease spray to primary lube, then Mobil 1
     syn grease for the rest.  I choose Mobil since it doesn't harden in
     the cold.  The springs that help the window UP may be shot too!  If it
     goes down like a banshee and has to be helped up then the springs are
     bad.  REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE GOING TO REMOVE THE MOTOR, DO IT WITH THE
     WINDOW ACTUATORS IN THE UP POSITION!  IF THEY ARE IN THE DOWN
     POSITION, WHEN THE MOTOR IS REMOVED FROM THE REGULATOR, THE ARMS WILL
     SPRING UP AND CUT YOUR FINGERS OFF!  I WAS LUCKY, ONLY LARGE SLICES OF
     MEAT FROM FINGERS MISSING!!!!!

        Sorry for the caps, but it is very important!  The entire assembly
     will come out of the gate while down, first lower the gate with the
     window down, the remove the inner panel, remove the clips on the
     actuator rails, the slide the window glass out of the gate.  Set the
     glass aside carefully, far away from the work area.  Then work the
     actuator rods to the UP position so there is no stress in the springs.
      Then remove the regulator assembly, and then remove the three screws
     that hold the motor in.  You can dismantle the motor, and spare parts
     are the same as the windshield wiper motor.  Clean the commutators and
     brushes lube the bearings (not so much that it flings grease
     internally) and then re-assemble.  The motor should work with the dash
     switch regardless of the gate position if you hold the safety switch
     closed.

        front and rear spring bushings should be the same, and your truck
     should have the springs OVER the axles from the factory.  Is this
     different?  I can get the numbers off my 1/2T shocks with spring over,
     and the shock numbers for mine after I did the 3/4T springs and Dick
     Cepek shocks in back.

        Hope this helps, and let me know.

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs.

-----INCLUDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS-----