TravelAll Stuff Continued -

...'69 TravelAll, 345, 4.09, 5 spOD, PowrLok, 4x4, etc....

ok...anyone got any ideas with my TravelAll tailgate glass deal? It appears to be an
electric one that is missing the motor. Can it be converted easily to manual, etc.?
What's the "best" way to go to fix the window problem? It just moves up and down
with "manual" help, but will not stay in one place securely.

...and got my 3/4 ton springs today, what kind of poly spring bushings will work
again? Noticed fronts and rear are quite different!

...and who has done the rear shackle flip-over thing? Any ideas how much lift it
will add?

Thanks in advance

---Scot
bindersc@domain.elided
SmClayton@domain.elided
Clayton.Scot@domain.elided
http://home.swbell.net/bindersc/stand.htm
Just Scout'n Around - Wichita, KS
They'll take your Diamonds, then give you Steel! - Ronnie James Dio