Soft tops & ATV trails

     I have a great solution for saving a soft-top while driving through
     the trees... TAKE IT DOWN!

        The top was down - that's what enabled me to reach up & push the
     "bigger" branches over my windshield frame!  Hey - has anyone come up
     with a crafty way to mount a hatchet in a Scout, maybe next to a
     Hi-Lift?  How about hanging from the rear view mirror? ;)

     Joe Costanzo
     '79 Scout II with new indoor/outdoor "pine fresh" carpeting in the
     back.  (Also works as tent floor mat.)