Tom M. Scores Another Win

Tom Mandera Scores Another Winning Idea:

>>And lastly, it *would* be nice to have to have shoulder harnesses, but if
>>attached to the roll-bar how would I "snake" them into the passenger
>>compartment?

>How about forgetting about the HotStuff rollbar, and just fabbing a custom
>in-cab roll-cage?  It would work with any top on, and you could attach your
>seatbelts to it.

>- -Tom

I like that idea Tom, because after all this *is* a commuting Scout.  And
frankly what could be better than a fully caged Scout with mebbe a 3-point
harness for commuting.  After all, when you have a wreck these days during
your commute it seems just like hitting the wall at Indy.

"If Rocky the Flying Squirrel had gotten e-mail from a flounder instead of
fan mail from a flounder, would the Cold War have been web-based?"   -T.
Lang, circa 1998