Re: Installing a Used Radiator

Tom,
   Auto trannies run REALLY hot normally. I have a factory tranny cooler
and have the auto radiator and it still runs hot. In fact this past
sunday, playing in the sand and pulling Joe off of sand hills I really
heated up my tranny and that heated up my engine coolant. My stock temp
gauge, which works good, was reading in the one o'clock range which is
the hotest I've ever seen it run, and the heat coming off the tranny
tunnel was almostr unbaerable. Ask Joe Costanzo, he'll tell you.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.