Installing a Used Radiator

OK guys, as I suspected, the two-core radiator on my '72 RHD/258/727/2wd
commuter Scout started leaking after (finally) flushing all the crap (read
stop-leak) outta the system.  Scored a very good condition 3-core outta a
V-8 Scout.  But the replacement radiator has no provisions for automatic
(i.e. no tranny fluid cooling connections).  How big of an external cooler
would ya'll recommend for cooling the automatic?  Keep in mind this Scout
is pretty lightweight (for a Scout) and will do only light-duty towing.
Just outta curiousity, does anyone know how "much" of the radiator is
dedicated to cooling the tranny in a radiator for an auto?  And another
thought, since normally the tranny cooler is integral to, and prolly
approximately the same temperature as, the engine coolant, is this
significant?  In other words, is this a quasi-way of insuring "constant"
tranny temps or is the tranny not really that susceptible to temperature
swings?  I suspect there are alot of cars out there with *separate* tranny
coolers (street rods?).

Thanks Always,

Tom Lang

"If Rocky the Flying Squirrel had gotten e-mail from a flounder instead of
fan mail from a flounder, would the Cold War have been web-based?"   -T.
Lang, circa 1998