Re: Scouts in movies

Robert,

<<	Wasn't somebody collecting these things? Anyway, don't remember what

movies have been mentioned before, but I just watched "Hear No Evil", which

has a nice Scout II that shows up several times in the first twenty

minutes...and then gets blown up in a huge fireball and falls off a bridge.

When they winched it out, it looked like all it would need was a new top,

windshield and steering wheel...

	To make up for the pain of that, you _do_ get to see Marlee Matlin in a

wetsuit later on, so....:)>>

You probably are refering to my web page. As I rent movies with Scouts in
them, or they come on TV, I am capturing still shots of scenes of the movies
with the Scouts in them. When I have quite a few, I will be having a "Match
the pic with the movie" section. I only have three movies with stills so far,
so it might take a couple of months. You can check out my list at:

http://members.aol.com/slarsonih/scouts.htm

Of course, that means you'll havee to see my Scout getting 3rd in the RTI
contest, at the NWBRU. You'll also have to amuse yourself with the pics of my
40 gallon tank (out of vehicle) 8-)

STeve