Lost camera I have an idea!

Digesters, I have an idea!

Maybe in my haste (10 minutes to run through the metal detector and board my
flight) the camera may have 'bounced' out of my bag at PDX!  If someone
in the PDX area could call and see if they have a Lost-n-Found and maybe
they have it?  It's a Kodak One-time use, underwater camera, in a clear
plastic hard case.  They have them at almost any corner store if you don't
know what they look like.  The shutter release button is red, and there
may be a blue rubber band attached to the side of the camera.

	That me be the last option,

Thanks,

Joel