Re: plasti-dip

Willy:

> Willy (a week away from work put me a month behind) Cunningham

Don't you hate that? I swear, I always looked forward to vacations when
I planned them. Then, as the time approached, I always had to put an
extra 40 hours of OT in before I left and another 40 after I came back,
just to keep up. I used to tell my boss that wasn't really vacation and
that it was unfair. After all, I was just "time shifting" my work. But,
he didn't see it that way, since it didn't happen to him. He had
"executive priviledge".

Tom H.