My terra finally moved under it's own power

IH all,
Well, last night my terra finally moved under its own power!  Granted, I
was up front adding auto tranny fluid when it started to go (no driver)
heading right back towards the wife's minivan.  I did manage to pop the
selector into park before I  (it) hit the minivan.  Apparently the
shifter is misadjusted, so the neutral detent on the shifter was
actually reverse.  Oh, well.  Time to readjust the shifter then it is
off for a road test.

Epp

76 Terra - (auto pilot?)4 wheel disc brakes, custom built and installed
392, dana 300, custom gauges, jacobs ignition, pertronix ignitor,
preluber, holley 4011 with K&N filter, custom air cleaner housing, etc,
etc,
Projects in the wings - twin stick dana 300, terra roll bar, custom roll
cage, lockers, reverse shackles, buggy spring, 5 speed overdrive

74 Scout II - soon to start a frame up renovation and conversion to a
SSII
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall - soon to be Highway Hauler from H*ll
75 Travelall another one (parts)
"The end does not justify the means"