Scoutin' the Pinelands

Well, folks. I'm off (I'm leaving that wide open for you smart alecks).
I'll be camping all weekend so I'll be away from a phone line. If any of
you want to join us just check out my web site for directions and come
on down.
Also, we will be eating on sunday at 3:30 PM at the dinner on the Red
Lion circle where I-70 and I-206 meet. This is where you can meet us if
you can't make the whole weekend. Have a nice week end.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.