Jacob's

Just to follow up on what Doug said. I may go with the MSD for my 71,
but I'll buy the Jacob's wires and coil again to use with the MSD. I did
some creative routing with the wires and they worked out O.K. I was
really impreased with the improvement I noticed in just using the wires.
They are 8.5MM pure silicon and garenteed for life. If something goes
wrong just mail it back and they will replace it. Right now I'm running
on just the coil and wires and that is pretty nice, but; I do miss the
computer.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.