Re: questions

I think the screws were self-tappers because it was just a metal plate
inside the top that wasn't threaded until the screws went in.  The
self-tappers aren't necessary the second time around.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:37:16 -0400 (EDT) cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel
Nees) writes:
>Jeff,
>   The front edge top screws are just 1/4-20 bolts with a self tap end,
>all IH hardware is a self tapper. I don't know why.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]